Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekend recap

I've been trying to eat healthier.  During pregnancy with Jo all I wanted were sweets.  I'm talking hard.core.sugar.  The morning I decided to start eating Paleo, I received this little doozy in my inbox:


Thanks universe.  Thanks a freaking lot.

I have not ordered any Lobster Tails.  Today.

But I did make Paleo Pumpkin Spice Granola from fedandfit.com.  Oh it's delicious!

And don't you know after I snapped that last pic I slathered the top with melted dark chocolate...mmmm.

Saturday morning Jonah received this on our porch:

I knew I'd never be ready for this stage, but it really threw me coming at not even 2 months of age.

I casually asked Jonah, "So who's Jaidynn?" and completely got the 'look off into space and act like I didn't hear her' move.  We'll be investigating this one a bit further...

We spent the day watching football at Lolli and Pops' and enjoyed the cooler weather!


It was a great weekend!  We're looking forward to Jonah being cleared to go out a bit more this week!

















No comments:

Post a Comment