Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top 2 Tuesday: Confessions

1.  I may listen to the They Might Be Giants children's station on Pandora when Jonah's asleep in the car.  This may not be from happenstance, but very much on purpose.

2. My favorite song on there is not in English.  It's in Chicken.  It's really very good.  "Forget You" by the Muppets.  You can watch / listen to it here: http://youtu.be/tLdYI8zk4QQ

Bonus confession: I may have watched Sesame Street by myself today.  I'm glad to know the directions haven't changed.  And no one looks a day past 1988.  I was, however, a little befuddled by the fact that in 24.2 minutes of watching I did not see one single White kid or adult.  There were represented Latino/a, Black, Biracial, Asian, Green, Blue, Bear, and Yellow Feathered.  But no White.  Granted, I did not finish the episode. But I'm just sayin'...can't a little chubby uh-oh Oreo get some representin' too?


No comments:

Post a Comment