Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sips with the Kidlet: No. 3

Location: Rocking chair in nursery
Drink: Milk (can't show a picture)


Jonah, you are two weeks old today!  How do you feel?

I'm sorry - one moment.  I'm trying to make that shape you do with your mouth when you say "two" and "old."

Well you're doing a great job of it.  So are you sleeping at night?

Oh yeah.  I usually hang out with Mom until 11.  Get up at 2.  And I'm back down until 6.  But you should see me sleep during the day.  There's the real talent.

What are a few of your favorite things?

Besides the obvious 2, I assume.  I love my swaddle blankets.  They velcro so I can't break out of them.  I like knowing where my boundaries are.  I also really like my crib!  And I don't just mean the whole house.  My actual crib rocks!  And I don't mean it actually rocks.

And how are

Whoops sorry.  Gotta go.  I'm simply done with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment