Friday, September 27, 2013

For the love of all that is holy and good...

We have warriors in our midst.  We have heroes and heroines.  Among my favorites are one of my besties who fought for our country in Iraq, William Lane Craig and Gregory Koukl who battle on the front lines of the Great Conversation to defend the Christian faith with reason and evidence, my dear dear husband who is as we speak raising up the next generation of thinkers to do the same, and countless others who further our world, our cause, and our purpose.

I too am battling today.  Though it may be small, it is significant.  I am on a quest to protect The Afternoon Nap (TAN).  Much like the aforementioned warriors (yes, just like them...eh hem), I have undergone sleep deprivation, extensive study and research, prayer and petition, and continue to fight the good fight.  

My current mission?  The quest to find the chirping smoke alarm and beat the (expletive) out of it.  Or perhaps replace the battery.  Either way.  The chirp WILL be exterminated!!  It will not derail TAN!!

Wish me luck, fellow soldiers, and godspeed in your daily quests.



No comments:

Post a Comment