Thursday, November 7, 2013

So much time...

Jonah just woke up from a FIVE HOUR nap.  I mean I did not know what to do with myself short of starting the groundwork for a major life project like founding a university or some such.  Even more than that I came THIS CLOSE to embarking on youtube-teaching myself to make Pinterest-worthy iced sugar cookies.  But I decided we'd keep the peace around here.

So.

After working on our retirement planning and learning the morse code of our CO and smoke alarms...you know, normal day to day stuff...

I dusted.  And polished the pewter.
I mean seriously - I polished the pewter? (BTW - until today I'd never once done that in our 6.5 years of marriage...as you can probably tell)

And then I just adjusted my pearl necklace and pencil skirt and caught up on my correspondence until Jonah woke up...


It was weird.  And I LIKED it.

No comments:

Post a Comment