Saturday, November 23, 2013

Baby translators

One thing I swore I'd never do as a parent is put words in my baby's mouth.  You know how people do.  They think they're baby translators, walking around saying stuff like, "He's going what is she thinking?"  Or "He's saying I like that!"  and more "He's going (fill in the blank)."

Well.

I am so one of those people now.

In fact I do it with pictures too.

But my favorite baby translator quote right now is this one, submitted by a loyal blog reader who also happens to have given birth to me:

"I'm pretending to be a baby." 

It just cracks me up.  Every time.

My other favorite is this one, submitted by an unloyal blog reader who also happens to be married to me:

"What's a girl like you doin' in a place like this?"

While Jonah pretends to be a baby to try to pick up moms at nursing pillow bars, y'all have a good weekend now, ya hear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment