Wednesday, January 22, 2014

20 Week Photos


Well.  I have finally gotten around to uploading these for you.  It's been busy what with all variations of first world problems like lamenting the fact that I don't have a napper so how can I make a phone call to my financial adviser before 5:00 and getting up into the attic to go through bags of pre-pregnancy clothing to find my black blazer because I thought it'd be a good idea to store clothes that (still) don't fit up there to declutter my closet but now I'm basically getting dressed in my attic and why oh why did my gift wrapping station behind my coat closet door become unsuccessful.  You know, the true anxieties of life.

So here you are.  Most are unedited because who has the time.  We started off smiley and posey and went a little downhill from there.  I can't say that no (stuffed) animals were harmed during the making of this photo shoot.

I wonder if I'll be able to get him to sit in this chair and do this when he's 14.  Or next month.





























No.  I don't have an over-documentation problem.  Why do you ask?

2 comments:

  1. I think he is looking so much like Howard! The pics are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Howard will be happy to hear that!!

    ReplyDelete