Sunday, October 12, 2014

Life Lately

We have had a very busy start of school!  I feel like I'm always running to catch up.  Jonah has been sick a lot.  After his hand, foot, mouth disease he had allergies and then a sinus infection / double ear infection, and now he's teething and it's horribly painful for him.  Throw into that a good dose of real live tantrums and walking everywhere (!), and we have a full blown toddler on our hands.  And he's precious.

He loves watering the plants.  That's why they are all of a sudden green.  Thank you, Jonah!


A Saturday morning at our favorite bakery. 


I helped throw a shower for a dear friend's new baby girl! It was a lot of fun.  And a little dangerous. 



These were our hostess gifts - Salted Caramel Corn candles from Bath and Body Works.  Mmmmm.  Amazing.

 Jonah's learning to eat with a spoon...not so much because I am teaching him but because I guess I'm too slow so he decided to take matters into his own hands. 
Have a great week y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment