Monday, September 22, 2014

Being British

I love thematic learning.  I credit my mom for that.  We used to have green eggs and ham while 'studying' Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.  It's just ingrained in me now.

So now that I'm reading (by 'reading' I mean one paragraph at a time) about the British royals I have added a new Netflix fling - "Diana," and Jonah received a new book:  

We've been speaking in British accents at home and learning to march like the British soldiers.  All we need now is the new season of Downton!!

Jonah seems to be stressed out by this British project because he's been up a lot at night.  Every night.  And now I know it's teething.  And for some reason I decided this would be the perfect time in life to try and make really excellent, Pinterest-party worthy sugar cookies.  


It didn't go quite like I had pictured in my head.  I'm sure the sugar cookie bears felt the same.

So, this post is ending now because I'm exhausted.

Here's my preciousness:


No comments:

Post a Comment